20 June 2005
shhhhhhhh, I have an interview
At this moment I am sitting in a business center in a Hampton Inn in Chicago checking out my friends blogs because I'm just passing time. For those of you who don't know already, I have an interview tomorrow. I used to be the type that never tells people I'm having an interview because I'm afraid of failure. Afraid to come back to the questions, "how did the interview go? Did you get the job?" . Afraid that my answer might be, "nope, sure didn't. They told me I wasn't what they were looking for", or, "I didn't get it because of the spinach I had stuck in my teeth...they didn't think that looked professional". (Although, given my diet of vasts amounts of fruits and veggies, this very well could be true!) . So, the heck with it. Everyone...I have an interview tomorrow and I don't care who knows (except my current boss, of course). If I don't get the job, I don't get it and that means God has something better in store for me. Sometimes I have a problem taking into consideration that I am a human being and that means I am not perfect and make mistakes! Wow, you mean I'm not as perfect as Jesus???!!! HA! I'm sure God is just shaking his head at me now. Wait a minute, He made me to be funny, so I'm sure that's what He's doing...laughing! Some of you may ask why I am interviewing for other jobs? The easiest way to put it is this...I am soooooooooooooooo out of my element at my current job. I like the job, but the product I am representing is a complete oxymoron of what I believe in. Coffee and pastries VS nutrition....hmmmmmmmmmmm. See what I am getting at?! Prayers would be much appreciated and welcomed. I can't wait to see what God has in mind for me! And, if it is not with this job I am interviewing for, that's completely fine with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What?? Now you tell me??? After living with you for close to 2 years NOW you tell me that you're not perfect??? I am so disillusioned!!
You are perfectly perfect as the inperfect, kooky Katie Moore that God made you. If you didn't have at least one flaw, I would have to you.
Kick some booty tomorrow and have peace that God already knows exactly where He wants you--enjoy the journey. I love you!!!
Stop lying - we all know that major source of your anxiety is whether or not the shirt you're going to wear with your suit is going to match!
I know, right on Carla....we live with this girl and she's not PERFECT???? Huh? When did that happen??? Man, KT, I might move out before you get home.
You will be awesome in your interview! And you'll look great too! I'm just glad the pink shirt is out of the picture....now you can't go wrong. Beau has been great so far....he's supporting you by being good :) See you tomorrow night!
Post a Comment