14 July 2005
move over banana cakes...
...lemon loaf has taken the prize at life threatening. I received a call from the Starbucks situated across from the Dayton Mall. The banana cake man struck again...but this time, he blamed the lemon loaf for ruining his party. Yep...yet another piece of saran wrap type plastic the size of half a dime just so happened to leave the banana cakes and meander over to the lemon loafs. This thief went through all this trouble for $20. How pathetic. If you are going to take the time and trouble to rob someone, might as well make it worth your while and make the earnings substantial...then flee the country never to be found. At least that way you only have to do the dirty deed once. This poor thief is wasting his time and energy by repeating this petty act...not to mention we are all catching on to his story and he's going to have to change it...or move to a different city and hit new starbuck stores.I really wish this guy would choke on that piece of plastic, and if not, I think I know where I'll put the plastic he shows me...where the sun don't shine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You mean Alaska?
Post a Comment