

Since I had lost my camera USB cable, I was unable to post pics from my Nashville trip a few months ago. These are 2 of my favorite. Beaufurr took us by suprise by jumping headfirst into my friend's pond and swimming across to the other side. Most huskies don't like water, but Beaufurr is an exception to that rule.
I stayed at my friend Tonia's house which is situated on 13 acres. They have 2 four-wheelers that we ever-so-gently-drove (yeah, right) around their property. Since Beaufurr has a tendency to run away the first chance he gets (yes, he knows the command "come", but Siberian Huskies ignore it when there is no fence containing them), we decided to keep a 15 ft leash on him, but not attach it to anything. That way, if he ran off, we have an easier time catching him. So, Tonia and I start going on the four-wheelers...and Beaufurr thinks we are moving targets. It was great. Acres of gently rolling fields and Beaufurr was in doggie heaven. I sped ahead and Beau took off. I did sharp turns and he thought it was a great agility challenge. I tried to get a picture of him chasing us, but my battery died. Perhaps next time.

1 comment:
Oh please. He knows the command come??? Only chooses to ignore it in wide open spaces?? He only comes at home when he thinks there is a goody involved, not cause he knows what we are saying. I'm still not convinced that he even knows his name.
Post a Comment