23 May 2005

if i could turn back time

I came across an interesting post on Kristi's blog and decided to give the age quiz a try. My 29th birthday is in 2 weeks. Looks like my intellect has a little catching up to do ; ) Maybe this is how I can stay 20 something forever!

You Are 22 Years Old
22

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.
13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.
20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.
30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!
40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

What Age Do You Act?

2 comments:

Joel said...

oh, and here's the question of the year: "Is Brian older than you?"

Remember me asking that?

KT said...

How could I forget one of the best compliments! ha! I guess this shows Brian really IS older...oh wait...I guess if he took the quiz he'd be much younger, let's say, 15! Don't worry, I'd tell him that myself.