19 May 2005
time to kill
I had an epiphany today. I am too busy. Starbucks sent me to Indianapolis for 2 days to go through some management training. Originally I was to have a roommate I don't really know, but lucky for me, she was feeling sick (good thing she isn't on juice plus ; ). I promptly called my district manager and requested my own room ...I mean I wouldn't want to disturb her sleep or anything while she was feeling sick...ok, I was selfish and wanted my own room! Anyway, I get into my room and think, "what the heck do I do now!!". When I am home in Dayton, I am always doing something...never do I sit still (unless I am watching the apprentice). 10 minutes...that's all I lasted sitting in my hotel room. I went for a run and then went out on the town...I mean fountain. There is a big fountain at the circle smack dab in the middle of town and I ended up sitting there for a good hour. Yep, I did it. I did nothing and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it...oh wait, I did make some return phone calls, so I guess I did something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment