Any time now. The call could come at any moment. Excitement is building up inside me. Baby Moore is almost here!
On another note, I had my first day of work at a new job. I joined the Wellness Connection as an as-needed fitness specialist and will work a few days a month to do fill-in work for other specialists. It will be a nice break from serving coffee addicts.
This new job, even though it is part-time work, give me a glimpse of hope there is something out there for me to do other than starbucks. Starbucks is a good company to work for, but working there full time takes the fun out of it. Actually, it drives me insane sometimes, but I know God wants me there for a reason. I have seen many of those reasons already through divine appointments that have been set up by Him. I am humbled by the opportunities He has given me to share the good news with people. Often times I feel like I am not ready or not equipped to relay the news, but are we ever fully ready?
20 May 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are at Starbucks for a reason. You affect so many people. Keep shining your light...
Post a Comment