There are pumpkins missing out of my front yard. If it is a squirrel, beware, I have a killer dog who happens to thoroughly enjoy taking the life out you. If it is a person, we all know my killer dog is not killer at all around people. He proved that a few weeks ago during robbery at my house. He seemed to think I sent the robbers there to play with him. So, anyway, if I find a person has been stealing my pumpkins, my revenge is much better than pumpkin stealing.
Next week Beaufurr and I will be heading down to Nashvegas for a few days just to visit friends. It shall be a grand time.
On another note, I find it frusturating that what I don't want is up for grabs yet what I want isn't even within reach. Is there anyway to inverse the situation??? That question was rhetorical. Of course the answer is no. Woah is me...or Nellie!!!
06 October 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I betcha Beau and Aspen could give ANY squirrel a run for its money! Our neighborhood is overrun by them, it seems. You sure you haven't seen those missing pumpkins smashed on some random curb..that would be sad =o(
Have a good trip!
Post a Comment