So I'm returning from the dog park this morning and decided to go to the bank to make a deposit. Since I have Beaufurr, I use the drive-through. I roll down my window and a wave of nasty stinch fills my car. It smelled so bad I had to roll up the window until the teller sent me my receipt. I quickly grabbed the receipt and drove off leaving the gross smell behind...so I thought.
I pull into my garage and shut the door so I could easily let Beaufurr out into the yard. As I open my car door, that awful stinch flies up my nostrils. What the heck? Where is that coming from? I look down at my wheels and remnents of what appeared to be someone's/something's vomit were splattered all around the wheel. SICK! I almost contributed to the mess with my own vomit. Quickly I backed my car out of the garage because I didn't want the smell to infiltrate the whole garage. (dont worry, I put up the garage door first)
That changed my plans for the day a little. Earlier I had talked myself out of going to the gym, but now I had no excuse not to go since the car wash was halfway there. I never thought someone's vomit could make me exercise.
03 November 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment