28 January 2006

the new bathroom

My house is coming along great. Everything that needed to be thrown away is now out of the house in a seemingless bottomless dumpster. Two of the items that needed to be thrown away were the toilets. This means that whenever I have to "go", I have to drive to my parents house, go next door to the very nice talkative neighbor and lose about 30 minutes of work time, or, we improvise...


As you can see, there is no dust around the cup due to a crack in the side. At lease we are neat people and clean up after ourselves. In the second picture, if you know my brother, you know that was staged because it is a well known fact that the jumbo size dixie cup would not be enough to hold the volume my brother is capable of.

Poll....

What is the weirdest bathroom experience you've ever had???

2 comments:

ZaijiaN said...

It involves your brother and Kelly Hailey.



In your bathroom.


Shower.

Aaron said...

mine goes all the way back to when I was around the age of 3. I don't exactly remember this story, but it is so good it's been retold by my family many times. My family was at the beach.. I said I needed to go pee, to which my mom said to go in the ocean. Apparently this seemed like a good idea to me so i walked down to the edge of the waves, pulled my shorts down and peed in the ocean, literally.