06 January 2006

prime realestate

H O U S E F O R S A L E



Prime Realestate in "Pex-mont" (aka Belmont, or Linden Heights to be exact). On Tuesday, I became the new owner of a "new" house in Beavercreek (pictures coming soon) and need a few months to renovate it, so... I am not moving out until at least April. I thought I'd put it out there in case anyone is interested.

Here are the specs:
  • 1462 Pershing Blvd
  • 4 bed 2 full bath
  • approx 1450 sq ft
  • new windows '04
  • new water heater '05
  • 2 car garage with new overhead door '05
  • landscaped with perennials
  • 6' privacy fence
  • refrigerator stays
  • $107,900

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow, very cool. Congrats on the new house! Yeah, I love your house... I would consider buying it if I were going to live on this side of the world... :-)