17 January 2006

thank goodness for nose hair

As most can see, my blog entries have come to a minimum since I started remodeling the house. One of my new found additions to my body from all this hard work is black snot. Every evening I go home and blow my nose, the tissue becomes laden with a black soot. All I have to say is thank goodness for nose hair. If God didn't give us nose hair, all the impurities would go straight to our lungs and that would not be good for our health. Some might be saying, Katie, wear a mask. Well, I do. Just think what my snot would look like if I didn't wear a mask. I bet it would be so think, it would be lodged in my nose and would not want to come out. Of course, when I get home, I lodge a juice plus capsule up my nostril and it takes away the dirt like magic. Juice plus does everything ; )

My projected move-in date is April 1. That means that I will have almost no social life until the project is completed just to ensure I make the date. I picked April 1 because I am still not sure when my training for Southwest Airlines is to commence. From what I gather, it may be around April or May...so the sooner I finish the project makes for a smoother transition in careers.

Poll: When and if you eat grapefruit, how does it affect your bowel movement? Is it:
  1. the same as always
  2. grapefruit looks the same going out as going in
  3. bowel movement? what's a bowel movement?
  4. something else not listed: please explain

4 comments:

ZaijiaN said...

So, does juice plus help with bowel movements? I hope it doesn't work the same way as with your nostrils.

Anonymous said...

You already know my answer. Thank you for trying to get to the bottom of this strange issue.

You seriously have me laughing on the floor.

Unknown said...

I don't eat grapefruit...

Joel said...

I don't eat grapefruit. I don't know when I'd find the time to cut it. But I do know that grapefruit seed extract is some potent stuff that kills germs and will take care of a sore throat almost immediately.