15 October 2006

let God

I was clicking through some pics on my computer and found this one. The last time Beaufur and Tasha were together. The Lord answered a big prayer by taking Tasha. This allowed my parents to look after Beaufur while I work.

The Lord has been good. I've found if I just sit back and wait for Him and His timing, everything works out. That is one of the hardest things for me to do since I like to be in control. He has been teaching me to, "Let go and Let God".

I've been praying for a house church to join. The Lord sent me in the right direction and sent me to one that I feel so at home. Thank you Jesus.

I've been asking Him why the heck to am I doing this Flight Attendant job? I'm gone half the time and miss home so much. I'm scheduled weekends and miss church and house church. He just tells me, "You'll see". Which by the way, I was originally scheduled to work all the sundays for october, and, miraculously, I was able to switch days with other flight attendants and ended up working only one out of the five sundays. God is good!! He took care of my sund

1 comment:

Aaron said...

I know what you mean about missing home! God has it all planned out, just like you said. So how often are you in Baltimore for an extended amount of time? I'm actually only about 3 hours away.