Who in the world invented this tax system? For the first time I decided to use an accountant to do my taxes. I am pulling my brains out organizing/adding up receipts. I know, I could give all my stuff to my accountant, but after I organize everything to give to them, I might as well take a few extra hours and do it myself. That is what I am leaning towards...doing it myself!
Is anyone else hibernating like me? When this wintery weather comes to town, I want to go to bed...and stay there until spring. Look at it this way, at least next month is march which means april is right around the corner! In no time, spring time! Come on, we all need to be positive about this!

On another note, this is Lydia Grace. She is 3 months old and finally got to a healthy weight! We've been teaching her to eat "moore" style. All the time and lots of it!

No comments:
Post a Comment