08 December 2007


It's early on a Saturday night so I decided to come pay a tribute to my hunka hunka man while he sits on the couch and watches all my favorite shows on HGTV....oh wait, I mean BASKETBALL.

Oh, wedded bliss. Did we ever think it would be this way? I mean, he is supposed to like the exact same things I like, right? He is supposed to eat the same foods AND like it, right? He is supposed to want to decorate the basement exactly the way I want, right? He is supposed to like the thermostat at 78 degrees in the summer, right? He is supposed to want a team of 8 huskies like I want, right?

W R O N G!!!

The truth is all those "wrongs" seem so "right". Afterall, I think boredom would overcome me if I had to live with another ME! Ok, I might like it a little if there wasn't SOOO much sports playing on the tv, but I've come to be ok with it.

Yes, singleness has it's pros, but wedded bliss has it's pros as well...and I get to share them all with my best friend!

2 comments:

Joel said...

wow...out of the blue with a post.
I can relate. Must be an ISTJ thing. Pros and Cons on both sides. In the end, it is a good setup for sure.

Lynette said...

You guys really need to update your blog, your Texas family would love to know what ya'll are up and how things are going? I know Lisa told you about Branden and Sharla, you guys need to get busy. We would love to have another new baby next year! No pressure !! Take care