Anyhow, I have to work on monday. Isn't it strange how you can have something you hate and that same something is in most people's desires. I mean, how many people have I run in to that after hearing what I do for a living, say I'm so "lucky". I think, LUCKY??? Yeah, I don't like this job at all. Then I get to thinking (i know, scary)...they are almost right. I am not lucky, but blessed. Yeah, so what if i don't like the job, but it does provide me with an income that I can live off of.
As for my vacation, I don't have all the pictures yet, but here is one of my friend Ronda and her cousin Carl...

Here's Ronda and me at one of the hotel malls...

Here's Chrissy (Carl's roommate) and me "whitening" our teeth...they "said" it would work???...

Andre Aggisi's old pad was a few houses down from where we stayed...not to mention the other houses in the neighborhood used to inhabit Bill Cosby and Frank Senatra. Yeah, so the house we stayed at in Vegas was pretty nice. We were very blessed!

No comments:
Post a Comment