Yes, that is the correct answer...now tell them what they've won...
An all-uninclusive list of KT's pet peeves!
- bad drivers (which is everyone but me)
- slurping noises when someone chews their gum/food loud
- a dirty kitchen
- a dirty house for that matter
- when someone does $200 damage to your window just to acquire $40 in spare change
- when your dog doesn't protect you like he looks like he could
- someone promises they'll pay you back and they never do
- natural gas costing 70% more this year
- a full gas tank for the price of $40...which I'd rather spend on my juice plus
- a liberal democratic media always picking on Bush
- someone talking on their cell phone while you are trying to take their order
- someone answering their cell phone when you are in the middle of a conversation with them
- people who ignore you when you ask how they are and go straight into what they want to order ...of course I'm talking about starbucks
- when people lay the money down on the counter instead of putting it in your outstretched hand
- math teachers who don't speak english
- being stood up
- everyone around you shares in knowing something that you don't know
- shoveling the driveway when I can't feel my hands or feet
- showing up to an outing and seeing your friend wearing the same thing you are
- fighting the wind during a bike ride on a windy day...unless the wind is going to push me
- having people know things about me that I didn't tell them
- eating half the bowl of salsa when you realize there is mold growing in the jar
- eating a piece of banana bread when you realize there is mold growing on the loaf
- people who grossly make out in public instead of getting a room
- people who beg for compliments
- when someone tells me I'm grumpy...which in turn makes me more grumpy
Ok, that's enough for now. This list wasn't intended to get you in a negative mindset. However, it's purpose was to see what nuonces in life, we can in turn, laugh at later. And yes, I did eat the moldy salsa and banana bread ; )
oh yeah...misspelled words ; )

2 comments:
Well someone is qualifying for the pessimist club.
Well grumpy! Hey when does your southwest job start? You know, it's not old until the mold starts moving. Can you tell I've lost weight? Didn't we make out at the dirt track races once? Remember we sat beside that couple and the girl had on the same sleveless Hooters shirt you were wearing. Hold on, gotta take this call...okay I'm back. Next time I'm over I'll give you the money instead of leaving it on the dresser. I know a guy named Donnie Baker who will fill up your tank much cheaper (with a siphon). I can't believe Bush is raising the price for natural gas either. He hates natural gas users. I only broke in your window because you forgot to leave my key under the mat and I wanted to clean your dirty ass house. Well I gotta go pic my car up from Donnie's garage. I was choking down a slurpee and rear ended a Chinese english professor. See ya!
Post a Comment