19 July 2006

do it do it do it do it

DONE!
This morning, I passed the final test.
Tomorrow, I get my wings.
Tomorrow night, I will get no rest
because Friday I sings...
all the way home!

5 comments:

Stacie said...

WOO HOO! That is so awesome Katie! We've been praying for you and can't wait to see you when you get back! Please give us a call, we'd love to have you over for a non-restaurant, non-whatever-they've-been-feeding-you home cooked meal!

Love ya, sistah!

Ralph & Stace

Joel said...

Katie Moore has passed the test. Truly this comes as no surprise. I would expect nothing less than absolute ISTJ energy and drive.

Congrats are in order nonetheless.

Aaron said...

congrads, you rock those wings

lil'gurl said...

Way to go KT!!
Give me a K give me a T give me a KT!!
Woo hoo hoo! Very proud of you.
Call me---let's get together, ok?
miss ya, old roomie.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Katie! So happy for you. Been praying while you were out in training--sounded so intense.

Ate at first watch last sunday and boy did I miss you and you're enjoyable commentary!