24 August 2006

need a place to live?

As for work, I'm finally working a normal schedule...if that exists in this industry! My first month of flying is almost complete. I leave tomorrow morning and finish up on monday evening and that finishes up the month of August. September is another story. I'm on call for the next 5 months. I am assigned certain days to be on call which makes it nicer. However 4:30am-midnight, I could be getting a phone call from scheduling! This won't go on for long...just the next 5 months and then I'm off probation. For those of you who don't know, probation is when they can fire me for any little mistake that I might make. It's a touchy time during my career, but it'll be worth it in the end!

As for the title of my post, yes, I am indeed in need of a roommate. Any takers?

1 comment:

Joel said...

um...sorry don't know of anyone right off hand.