Emergency Emergency Emergency...what do we do in an emergency? We are spending the whole week on this topic. Supposedly, it is the toughest part of the training class. I think I am starting to agree. Today, all 70 of us got to jump down the emergency evacuation slide (not at the same time, of course). We also practiced how to prepare the cabin for what to do in a "planned" emergency evacuation. I guess telling everyone to sit their butts down in the seat and shut up isn't the proper way.
On another note, there was a Vietnamese Baptist Convention here over the weekend. Let's just say it was not condusive to an uninterrupted study environment. I think the Vietnamese procreate as much if not more than the Chinese. Phil, I'm sure you have an answer to that one.
03 July 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm quite certain it's a Baptist thing and not an ethnic one.
Post a Comment